Terms & Conditions
- By entering this site, you acknowledge and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein and agree that this site will only be construed and evaluated according to laws of India. If you use this site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site.
- ProEx Fashion Pvt Limited (hereinafter referred to as “ProEx”) is the copyright owner of everything on this site and no portion of this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, as may be used in any manner or for any purpose, without ProEx’s express written permission. All the text, graphics and trademarks (if any) displayed on this site are owned by ProEx.
- Without in any way waiving any of ProEx’s rights, you may download , print, copy of the information on this site for your personal and non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright , trademark or other proprietary notices. You are not authorized to distribute text or graphics to others, copy this information on any other server or modify or reuse text or graphics on this or any other system, without express written permission of ProEx.
- While ProEx makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all materials in the site are accurate and correct, no guarantee or warranty either express or implied is provided as regard its accuracy, substantiality and completeness. It should not be relied on for any specific purpose.
- Neither ProEx nor its officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss , damage or expense arising out of any access to or use of this site or any site linked to it, including without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss.
- Do not post on this site or transmit to this site, any pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation.
- Although this site may be linked to other sites, ProEx is not directly or indirectly implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation with that site, unless specifically stated therein. Your linking to any other site is at your own risk.
- ProEx reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site, including but not limited to product specifications, quality, samples, accessories, materials or other product or service features. By entering this site, you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest you periodically visit this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of India and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Courts in New Delhi, India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to use of ProEx Website. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and ProEx and it supersedes all prior communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between the user and ProEx. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings.